Want to progress in your career as a water or wastewater operator?
The BC Water and Waste Association (BCWWA) can help!
Note: You must meet Environmental Operators Certification Program (EOCP) certification requirements (from the EOCP Program Guide) before attempting a certification exam to advance to the next certification level.
Continuing education for operators isn’t limited to just taking courses. We also offer a variety of products and services to support the learning and career development goals of water professionals, including:
- WaterBreaks webinars – online, professional development events that offer information about key issues of importance within the industry. Stay current and earn CEUs – find a webinar and start learning now.
- BCWWA Annual Conference & Trade Show – the industry event of the year for water professionals in BC and the Yukon. It offers two full days of educational sessions, over 1,200 attendees, and features the latest products and techniques. Learn more.
- Job Board – check out our career centre, showcasing the latest job opportunities in the water and wastewater industry. Search for a job now.
- MemberMeets – a great chance to meet with other water professionals to network and discuss key issues within the water industry. Learn more.
- Technical Tours – an experiential learning and networking oppportunity, at facilities across BC. Engage with other professionals and see new technologies and equipment first-hand - see our upcoming tours.
- Operator Challenge: Water Wars – build your skills and showcase your expertise amongst other operators in BC through an exciting series of water and wastewater challenges.