Water Treatment 2
This intermediate course continues the learning for operators on key concepts in the field of water treatment and broadens an operator's knowledge of system fundamentals.
You should take this course if you are:
- Maintaining a facility classified as a Water Treatment 2 facility.
- In a role that requires an in-depth understanding of how water treatment works.
- Wishing to move to an Operator Level II role within your organization.
- An operator who wishes to prepare for EOCP certification
After completing the Water Treatment 2 class you will be able to:
- Describe and apply procedures associated with monitoring, evaluating and adjusting treatment processes.
- Describe and apply more complex laboratory analysis procedures
- Address complex chlorine and chemical problem solving
- Describe quality control systems
- Certifications and exams are administered by the Environmental Operators Certification Program (EOCP) – please contact them for more information or to register for an exam.
- 2.4 core CEUs for small water systems and water treatment (SWS & WT) EOCP certifications.
- Related CEUs for small wastewater systems, wastewater collection, water distribution, and water treatment (SWS, WWC, WD & WT) EOCP certifications.
Upcoming Water Treatment 2 Courses
|May 1 - 5||New Westminster||Don Degen||$899/$1019||Register now|
- A classroom environment using interactive elements and real-life situations in order to make your learning experience as interesting and relevant as possible.
- Custom training at your worksite. If your workplace would like to offer the course to several employees, please contact us to see if a customized program at your worksite would be a better solution for you!
|In-class||$899 member / $1019 non-member|
|Online||$699 member / $819 non-member|
|Custom training||From $550 per student, depending on class size. Contact us for details!|
||Click on any Register Now button or link (you will need to know the start date of the course you're registering for).|
|Email, fax or mail:||Complete our registration form and send it back to the BCWWA.|
|Questions?||Please contact the BCWWA office and we will be happy to help.|