Chlorine Handling Refresher
This one day course updates operators on the current processes for the safe use handling of chlorine gas.
You should take this course if you are maintaining a facility that uses chlorine gas or hypochlorite solutions for disinfection purposes, and have previously completed chlorine handling training.
Upon completing the Chlorine Handling Refresher course, you will be able to:
- Understand the physical and chemical properties of chlorine and how chlorine works as a disinfectant.
- Understand how to safely handle chlorine and hypochlorite products, and maintain chlorine equipment.
- Understand and apply chlorine safety practices, and prepare for emergency response.
This course provides:
- 0.6 CEUs
This course is offered in two formats:
- A classroom environment using interactive elements and real-life situations in order to make your learning experience as interesting and relevant as possible.
- Custom training at your worksite. If your workplace would like to offer the course to several employees, please contact us to see if a customized program at your worksite would be a better solution for you!
Upcoming Chlorine Handling Refresher Courses
|In-class||$299 member / $419 non-member|
|Custom training||From $169.00 per student, depending on class size. Contact us for details!|
||Click on any Register Now button or link (you will need to know the start date of the course you're registering for).|
|Email, fax or mail:|
Please contact the BCWWA office and we would be happy to help.
The exams for this specific course are administered by the BCWWA on the last day of the course. Upon passing the exam, the Environmental Operators Certification Program (EOCP) will issue a certification.