IMPORTANT UPDATE: CROSS CONNECTION CONTROL (CCC) MEMBERSHIP FEES TO INCREASE FEBRUARY 1ST, 2020
On February 1, 2020, we are raising our Cross Connection Control (CCC) Membership fees by $10, to $109 per year in order to cover the cost of developing and improving programs and services for our members, including:
- Supporting the CCC Education Committee and participating on the National CCC Council to ensure quality and consistent education programming and inter-provincial transfer of designation
- Supporting the CCC Technical Committee that informs changes in the CCC regulations
- Supporting CCC community programs throughout BC and the Yukon
YOU STILL HAVE 3 MONTHS TO PURCHASE OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP AT THE $99 RATE…
The current membership rate of $99 per year will remain in effect until January 31, 2020. Cross Connection Control Members can renew their membership until January 31, 2020 at the current rate. The new membership will begin when their current membership expires.
HOW TO PURCHASE OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP:
- From here, select ‘Login’ in the top right corner of your screen (if you see your name in the top right corner, you are already logged in and can skip to step 4)!
- If you already have an account with us, sign-in using the email and password attached to your account.
- If you have forgotten your password, click “Forgot Your Password?” and follow the instructions given.
- If you DO NOT already have an account with us, click on the “Register” tab and follow the prompts.
- Once you are logged in, select “Membership” from the top menu bar.
- Scroll down to the table of membership types and select “Cross Connection Control” for $99.
- Proceed to pay online with either Visa or MasterCard only (our system will not accept Visa Debit unfortunately). Once the payment has gone through, the membership is automatically activated/renewed.
- If you have any trouble with this process, or would like assistance, please call us at: 604-433-4389.
FURTHER CONSIDERATIONS AND REASONING FOR THIS INCREASE:
We are a not-for-profit organization and annual membership fees ensure direct cost-recovery, not profit, for the Association.
We exist to serve our members and we are continuously striving to improve our member benefits and services.
Over the past few years, we have invested significant financial and human resources into a new website and customer relationship management system that allows for an improved member experience with self-serve options, member-only content, and greater options for managing news and information delivery.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
To speak with us directly, or for assistance with purchasing or renewing your membership, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 604-433-4389.