As of June 26, 2020, out team has made substantial updates to the Virtual Conference & Trade Show homepage, the registration page and the trade show page.
We invite you to join us for a new immersive online experience that will take place over the course of two days: November 3 & 4, 2020. If those dates don’t work for you, your registration gives you access to all the on-Demand education sessions and you can still earn CEUs.
Exhibitor's Trade Show FAQ
If you're an exhibitor seeking detailed information about how the transition will impact the trade show, click here to access the trade show FAQ.
What you can expect from attending the BCWWA 2020 Virtual Conference & Trade Show as a delegate:
- A user-friendly platform – we’ll guide you every step of the way.
- Ability to connect and collaborate with other water professionals, vendors and experts within the water sector.
- Creative solutions from fellow water professionals on solving some of the biggest challenges facing the industry.
- Actionable ideas to put into practice in your own workplace.
- On-Demand educational sessions that you can access anytime and receive CEUs (for a period of two months post-conference).
- Virtual Trade Show with suppliers where you can browse the latest in equipment and solutions, as well as form valuable connections.
- Roundtable Discussions with industry experts.
- Virtual Receptions to unwind and enjoy.
- Over 20 hours of education programming that can be accessed and credited both during the conference and On-Demand (available until the end of December, 2020).
- Full Conference Delegate - $349
- Students - $149
- Small Water Systems - $149
Due to the considerable number of transactions that our team expects to process to address individuals registered for the physical conference, new registrations will open on August 24, 2020.