Become a member to receive discounts on all BCWWA classes and events!
- Member: $299.00 + GST
- Non-member: $429.00 + GST
If you are unable to register online, please contact our office for assistance. By registering for this class, you are agreeing to the terms of our customer policy.
We can also deliver this course customized to your worksite. If you would like to offer the course to several employees, please contact our office and see if a customized program at your worksite would be a better solution for you!
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how leaks are initiated and propagated.
- Understand leak detection theory, equipment and application.
- Quantify “real loss” and the amount of leakage.
- Understand how to manage water loss and leak detection.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
You should take this course if you:
- Operate, maintain or manage a water distribution or wastewater collection system; or
- Require continuing education units (CEUs) to maintain your Environmental Operators Certificate Program (EOCP) certification.
CERTIFICATION AND CEUS
This course provides 0.6 core CEUs for the following Environmental Operators Certification Program (EOCP) certifications:
- small water systems (SWS)
- water distribution (WD)
This course provides 0.6 related CEUs for the following EOCP certifications:
- small wastewater systems (SWWS)
- wastewater collection (WWC)
- wastewater treatment (WWT)
- water treatment (WT)
Certifications and exams are administered by the EOCP - please contact them for more information or to register for an exam.