Note: This course will be delivered by an instructor in real-time remotely online on Tuesday June 9, 2020 from 4:00 - 7:00 pm and from Wednesday June 10, 2020 from 4:00 - 7:00 pm. Your instructor will send an information package to you prior to the start of the course.
Become a member to receive discounts on all BCWWA classes and events!
- Member: $299.00 + GST
- Non-member: $419.00 + GST
If you are unable to register online, please contact our office for assistance. By registering for this class, you are agreeing to the terms of our customer policy.
We can also deliver this course customized to your worksite. If you would like to offer the course to several employees, please contact our office and see if a customized program at your worksite would be a better solution for you!
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the responsibility of operators in delivering safe drinking water.
- Recognize pathogen risks.
- Treat hazards with treatment technologies.
- Plan for emergencies and unexpected events.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
You should take this course if you:
- Operate, maintain, manage, or test the water in a water treatment or water distribution system; or
- Require continuing education units (CEUs) to maintain your Environmental Operators Certificate Program (EOCP) certification.
CERTIFICATION AND CEUS
This course provides 0.6 core CEUs for the following Environmental Operators Certification Program (EOCP) certifications:
- small water systems (SWS)
- water distribution (WD)
- water treatment (WT)
This course provides 0.6 related CEUs for the following EOCP certifications:
- small wastewater systems (SWWS)
- wastewater collection (WWC)
- wastewater treatment (WWT)
Certifications and exams are administered by the EOCP - please contact them for more information or to register for an exam.