Before you register, make sure to purchase a BCWWA Membership first ($109) - you will then receive a $120 discount on ALL courses and other select products for 1 year! Click here for Membership information.
- Member: $899.00 + GST
- Non-member: $1,019.00 + GST
If you are unable to register online, please contact our office for assistance. By registering for this class, you are agreeing to the terms of our customer policy.
We can also deliver this course customized to your worksite. If you would like to offer the course to several employees, please contact our office and see if a customized program at your worksite would be a better solution for you!
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand wastewater collection systems including pipeline construction, pumps and layout.
- Understand the maintenance and restoration of the wastewater collection system including cleaning, system inspection and testing.
- Understand engineering principles such as design periods, flow measurements and flow variations.
- Perform certain security, safety and administrative procedures involving electrical safety, sewer gases, odor control, etc.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
You should take this course if you:
- Require an in-depth understanding of how wastewater collection systems work;
- Operate or maintain a facility classified as wastewater collection 2; or
- Are preparing to write the Environmental Operators Certificate Program (EOCP) certification exam for wastewater collection 2.
CERTIFICATION AND CEUS
This course provides 2.4 core CEUs for the following Environmental Operators Certification Program (EOCP) certifications:
- small wastewater systems (SWWS)
- wastewater collection (WWC)
This course provides 2.4 related CEUs for the following EOCP certifications:
- small water systems (SWS)
- wastewater treatment (WWT)
- water distribution (WD)
- water treatment (WT)
Certifications and exams are administered by the EOCP - please contact them for more information or to register for an exam.