- Member: $1,179.00 + GST
- Non-member: $1,309.00 + GST
Please note that the cost of the course includes the WSO Textbook.
Consider purchasing a BCWWA Membership ($109) when registering - you will receive a $130 discount on ALL courses and other select products for 1 year! Click here for Membership information.
If you are unable to register online, please contact our office for assistance. By registering for this class, you are agreeing to the terms of our customer policy.
We can also deliver this course customized to your worksite. If you would like to offer the course to several employees, please contact our office and see if a customized program at your worksite would be a better solution for you!
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Understand and apply water distribution system information/components including how to assess system demand, distribution systems, hydraulics, system layouts and maps, perform pressure readings, prepare contingency plans and read blueprints, readings and maps;
• Monitor, evaluate, and adjust disinfection in water distribution systems and inspect and evaluate source water for contamination;
• Understand the functions of a variety of equipment, and how to operate and perform maintenance on equipment including pumps, chlorinators, engines, generators, hand tools, etc.; and
• Understand how to perform security, safety and administrative procedures including administering a safety/compliance program, conducting cross connection surveys, developing and maintaining a sample site plan and preparing regulatory reports.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
You should take this course if you:
• Maintaining a facility classified as a Water Distribution 3/4 (WD3/4) facility;
• Wanting to advance your understanding or move into a level 3/4 operator role; or
• An operator who wishes to prepare for EOCP certification
CERTIFICATION AND CEUS
This course provides 3.0 core CEUs for the following Environmental Operators Certification Program (EOCP) certifications.
Certifications and exams are administered by the EOCP - please contact them for more information or to register for an exam.