Before you register, make sure to purchase a BCWWA Membership first ($109) - you will then receive a $130 discount on ALL courses and other select products for 1 year! Click here for Membership information.
- Member: $929.00 + GST
- Non-member: $1,059.00 + GST
If you are unable to register online, please contact our office for assistance. By registering for this class, you are agreeing to the terms of our customer policy.
We can also deliver this course customized to your worksite. If you would like to offer the course to several employees, please contact our office and see if a customized program at your worksite would be a better solution for you!
After completing this course, you will be able to:
Describe procedures associated with monitoring, evaluating and adjusting treatment processes.
Describe the drinking water regulations and their implications to water treatment.
Describe the practical aspects of plant operations, perform basic operational and maintenance procedures on equipment.
Perform safety, security and administrative procedures and basic laboratory analysis procedures.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
You should take this course if you:
- Require an understanding of how water treatment systems work;
- Operate or maintain a facility classified as water treatment 1; or
- Are preparing to write the Environmental Operators Certificate Program (EOCP) certification exam for water treatment 1.
CERTIFICATION AND CEUS
This course provides 2.4 core CEUs for the following Environmental Operators Certification Program (EOCP) certifications:
- small water systems (SWS)
- water treatment (WT)
This course provides 2.4 related CEUs for the following EOCP certifications:
- small wastewater systems (SWWS)
- wastewater collection (WWC)
- wastewater treatment (WWT)
- water distribution (WD)
Certifications and exams are administered by the EOCP - please contact them for more information or to register for an exam.