Become a member to receive discounts on all BCWWA classes and events!
- Member: $899.00 + GST
- Non-member: $1,019.00 + GST
If you are unable to register online, please contact our office for assistance. By registering for this class, you are agreeing to the terms of our customer policy.
We can also deliver this course customized to your worksite. If you would like to offer the course to several employees, please contact our office and see if a customized program at your worksite would be a better solution for you!
After completing this course, you will be able to:
Describe and apply procedures associated with monitoring, evaluating and adjusting treatment processes.
Describe and apply complex laboratory analysis procedures.
Problem-solve complex issues with chlorine and chemicals.
Describe quality control systems.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
You should take this course if you:
- Require an in-depth understanding of how water treatment systems work;
- Operate or maintain a facility classified as water treatment 2; or
- Are preparing to write the Environmental Operators Certificate Program (EOCP) certification exam for water treatment 2.
CERTIFICATION AND CEUS
This course provides 2.4 core CEUs for the following Environmental Operators Certification Program (EOCP) certifications:
- small water systems (SWS)
- water treatment (WT)
This course provides 2.4 related CEUs for the following EOCP certifications:
- small wastewater systems (SWWS)
- wastewater collection (WWC)
- wastewater treatment (WWT)
- water distribution (WD)
Certifications and exams are administered by the EOCP - please contact them for more information or to register for an exam.