Due to the ongoing health crisis, the Board has made the difficult decision to convert the BCWWA Conference and Trade show to a virtual format. The Virtual conference will run November 3-4, 2020 using a virtual platform. Click here to learn more.
Thank you for your patience as our team navigated how to transition to a virtual conference and tradeshow. We were able to use your valuable feedback to help decide on a platform and we will continue to refer to your feedback it as we continue finalizing details.
The BCWWA Annual Conference & Trade Show is British Columbia’s premier water and wastewater industry event, featuring one of the largest trade shows of its kind in Western Canada. Come experience exciting professional development and networking opportunities for everyone in the water industry across BC and the Yukon. This year, due to the ongoing health crisis and meeting size limitations, the conference has been converted to a virtual platform.
Our decision to “go virtual” means that you can still connect, learn and collaborate but we’ll just be doing it a little differently this year. We invite you to join us for a new immersive online experience that will take place over the course of two days: November 3 & 4, 2020. If those dates don’t work for you, your registration gives you access to all the On-Demand education sessions and you can still earn CEUs.
What you can expect from attending the BCWWA 2020 Virtual Conference & Trade Show as a delegate:
- A user-friendly platform – we’ll guide you every step of the way.
- Ability to connect and collaborate with other water professionals, vendors and experts within the water sector.
- Creative solutions from fellow water professionals on solving some of the biggest challenges facing the industry.
- Actionable ideas to put into practice in your own workplace.
- On-Demand educational sessions that you can access anytime and receive CEUs (for a period of two months post-conference).
- Virtual Trade Show with suppliers where you can browse the latest in equipment and solutions, as well as form valuable connections.
- Roundtable Discussions with industry experts.
- Virtual Receptions to unwind and enjoy.
- Over 20 hours of education programming that can be accessed and credited both during the conference and On-Demand (available until the end of December, 2020).
Dates & Times:
Dates: Tuesday November 3 - Wednesday, November 4, 2020
Time: 8:00 - 4:00 PST (subject to change)
CEUs: Will be evaluated once program is finalized
- Full Conference Delegate (Member) - $349
- Full Conference Delegate (Non-Member) - $479
- Students - $149
- Small Water Systems - $149
Due to the considerable number of transactions that our team expects to process to address individuals registered for the physical conference, new registrations will open on August 24, 2020.