Connect with over 170 industry suppliers and learn about new technology and products at one of the biggest trade shows of its kind in Western Canada.
BECOME AN EXHIBITOR
The exhibitor trade show application system is now closed.
The trade show waiting list application system is now closed.
In the event that there are any booth cancellations, those who applied to the waiting list will be contacted in order of the queue to check if they are still interested in taking the booth space.
TRADE SHOW DATES AND TIMES
Sunday April 26 | 3:00pm – 8:00pm
Monday April 27 | 9:30am – 1:45pm
Exhibitor Move-in: Sunday April 26 | 10:00am – 2:00pm
Tear Down: Monday April 27 | 1:45pm – 4:00pm
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 8' x 10' booth: $1700, includes two exhibitor passes
- 8' x 8' booth: $1450, includes two exhibitor passes
Click here for our terms, conditions and payment cancellation policy.
TRADE SHOW VENUE AND FLOOR PLAN
Location: Penticton Trade & Convention Centre (273 Power St, Penticton, BC)
Floor Plan: (Red is 8' x 8' and Blue is 8' x 10')
Click here to view our full exhibitor list.
WAVE 1 - Sponsors
- September 4, 2019 at 10am PST: Sponsorship application system opens.
- September 9, 2019 - September 16, 2019: Sponsor floor plan selections.
*Sponsorship opportunities will be available in September.
WAVE 2 - Founding Exhibitors
- September 19 - November 18, 2019: Applications and floor plan selection.
*Founding exhibitors are organizations who have exhibited at the show for 9 out of the past 10 years. Application form links will be available in September.
WAVE 3 - Returning and New Exhibitors
- September 20 - November 18, 2019: Expressions of interest applications.
- December 2019 & January 2020: Notifications and floor plan selection.
*Booths are allocated based on a lottery system (as available). Application form links will be available on September 20, 2019.
List of organizations who have exhibited at the BCWWA Annual Conference & Trade Show 2010 - 2019.
For information on founding exhibitors, click here for our Founding Exhibitor and Priority System Information Sheet.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
If you have questions about exhibiting at the Annual Conference & Trade Show, check out our frequently asked questions document or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-630-5349.